- Willingness to work abroad,
- Proven professional experience,
- Relevant vocational education,
- Daily output capability of approx 1 ton of rebar,
- The ability to read technical drawings,
- Command of English or German would be an asset.
- Welding reinforcement bars,
- Being able to tie with pincers,
- Completing the processes in accordance with instructions.
- Stable employment,
- Opportunities for career development in a dynamic company,
- Payments every 14 or 30 days,
- Salary commensurate to experience and language skills.
Are you interested in what we offer?
Send your application!