- Willingness to work abroad,
- Proven professional experience,
- Relevant vocational education,
- The ability to read technical drawings,
- Command of English or German would be an asset.
- Operating, maintaining, adjusting and rebuilding production machinery.
- Repairing production machinery failures.
- Recognizing mechanical malfunctions in woodworking machinery (conventional and CNC machinery).
- Inspecting, repairing, and maintaining production machinery, equipment, and installations.
- Completing the processes in accordance with instructions.
- Stable employment,
- Opportunities for career development in a dynamic company,
- Payments every 14 or 30 days,
- Salary commensurate to experience and language skills.
Are you interested in what we offer?
Send your application!